What an invention.
I'm sure there are some Southerners out there who bought this thing with something else in mind. I reckon it sure do make sense that if you still think the War is going on and ya got some yanks to dun kill, ya might as well do proper and settle yer hankerin' for a good swig o' brew. Beer and Guns - yeeha!
Please pardon that little rant, but understand that I'm listening to Huckelberry Finn during my drives to work and it just seemed fitting.
At any rate, today I used the beergun to fill a case worth of the Doppelbock. Hopefully, I'll be able to let it age by taking away the temptation to drink it with the ease of pouring a glass from the keg. There's still some left though. Stop by and I'll pour you one - at least as long as there's some still left. I won't be opening bottles for a while though. I just tapped a keg of the pale ale too - the same stuff that wrecked so many of us at the Gingerbread House party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If reading is fundamental,
are audio books fundamentally necessary?
I could really use a beer, I might just stop by sometime soon...
Post a Comment